A wealth of experience
After many years of working in tertiary academic hospitals in clinical and educational positions, and five years working in diagnostic sales, Lana Christian founded CreateWrite in 2005.
The company serves clients on two continents. Clients include:
- Physician-researchers at leading U.S. hospitals and research centers
- Corporate communications departments of tertiary hospitals
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Accredited CME and CE providers
- Medical publishers
- Professional medical associations
- Production companies that serve the healthcare industry.
Lana is an invited author who has contributed textbook chapters to six major medical publishers, including Elsevier and Wolters Kluwer/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. She has written a series of pocket guides for primary care physicians and co-authored three books on healthcare trends. Her grant-writing abilities have garnered her clients many millions of dollars in awards. And her training materials for professional associations and pharmaceutical companies have been used nationally.
Lana deeply enjoys every aspect of medical writing and is also passionate about healthcare advocacy and healthcare literacy.